Respect Empathy Rainbow Tie-Dye - Unisex
Portion of This Purchase will be donated to our Partner, NAMI OC (National Alliance Mental Health, Orange County)!
Over 51 million people in the United States live with mental health & mental illness disorders, with and without proper support resources. More at risk are our Homeless and Unhoused communities, LGBTQ+ communities, and our BIPOC communities that makes them an easier target for discrimination, harassment and violence.
Keep Mental Health Awareness in the public eye by subtly reminding others of what it takes to be part of the solution with our Respect Empathy Rainbow Tie-Dye T-Shirt!
- Rainbow Tie-Dye
- Short-Sleeved, Crew Neck
- Lightweight at just 4.3 oz.
- Fine, 32 single yarn
- Sueded jersey knit for extra comfort
- Quality blend of 60% combed ring-spun cotton and 40% polyester
- Pre-treated to reduce shrinkage
- Machine Wash Cold
- Printed in the USA, using a softer ‘no ink feel’ process
- Respect Empathy Printed Graphic