Respect Empathy - Fitted Mental Health Awareness T-Shirt
SHIPS WITHIN TWO BUSINESS DAYS
Millions of Americans live with mental health issues and mental illness with and without proper support resources. More at risk are our Homeless and Unhoused communities, LGBTQ+ communities, and our BIPOC communities that makes them an easier target for discrimination, harassment and violence.
Keep Mental Health Awareness in the public eye by subtly reminding others of what it takes to be part of the solution.
- Short sleeved, crew-neck
- Printed in the USA, using a softer ‘no ink feel’ process
- Available in solid white or 3 heathered colors
- Lightweight at just 4.3 oz.
- Fine, 32 single yarn
- Quality blend of 60% combed ring-spun cotton and 40% polyester
- Pre-treated to reduce shrinkage