Respect Empathy Pink/Pale Purple Tie-Dye - Unisex
Keep Mental Health Awareness in the public eye by subtly reminding others of what it takes to be part of the solution with our Respect Empathy Pink/Purple Tie-Dye T-shirt!
Over 51 million people in the United States live with mental health & mental illness disorders, with and without proper support resources. More at risk are our Homeless and Unhoused communities, LGBTQ+ communities, and our BIPOC communities that makes them an easier target for discrimination, harassment and violence.
- Unisex Pink/Purple Tie-Dye
- Short sleeves
- Quality blend of 60% combed ring-spun cotton/40% polyester
- Lightweight at just 4.3 oz.
- Sueded jersey knit for extra comfort
- Pre-treated to reduce shrinkage
- Machine Wash Cold
- Printed in the USA, using a softer ‘no ink feel’ process
- Respect Empathy Print Graphic
Portion of This Purchase will be donated to our Partner, NAMI OC (National Alliance Mental Health, Orange County)!